Operated by The Holiday Centre ("we", "us") ABN 76 120 978 083. The Holiday Centre is a licensed travel agent (Licence No. TA3172360).
The terms and conditions below apply to your purchase and booking of a group buying holiday. It is important that you understand and agree with these terms and conditions, and you should not proceed with any purchase or booking unless you do. By proceeding with a purchase or booking, you confirm your agreement with the terms and conditions below
- Your Voucher is valid for the period as specified for each offer and detailed on your Voucher, in which time you will be required to book your holiday (remember, the quicker you are the more likely it is that you will receive your preferred travel dates). The validity dates for redemption of your Voucher and travel periods are outlined on your Voucher and cannot be used and will not be honoured past these dates, unless express written consent is received from us. If you have not booked your holiday before the expiry date of your Voucher, the Voucher will automatically lapse and you will no longer be entitled to book a holiday. Any money back guarantee, if offered, will be outlined on your Voucher or in the terms and conditions of the Group Buying site you purchased from, after this has expired your Voucher is non-refundable. You agree that you will not have any claim against us if this occurs
- Upon purchase of your Voucher, you will receive an email with your receipt number and Voucher code. You will need these to make a booking.
- When you contact us to make your booking, we will endeavour to book and confirm all components of your package within 3 business days of receiving your booking details. Should we not be able to confirm any component we will contact you with an alternative within this period.
- Your Voucher cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer or promotion.
- Your Voucher is transferable but cannot be used to gain financial advantage through being sold, scalped, auctioned, raffled, pledged, redeemed for cash, or promoted as an incentive or reward by any third party as an inducement for any person or other entity to enter into any commercial arrangements with a third party. If your Voucher has been obtained through any of these methods, it will not be honoured.
- All bookings and enquiries must be made by calling 1300 652 618 for deals including flights, 1300 885 570 for land only deals or online at the relevant group buying travel website specific to your holiday promotion. All rates are quoted in Australian Dollars unless otherwise stated.
- Availability of accommodation and flights are displayed on the group buying website where the deal is being promoted. Your booking is subject to the availability of the actual rooms provided by the resort and/or seats provided by the participating airline. Some packages utilise low cost airlines and the package price is reliant on us booking their promotional fare. Should this not be available, or the traveller wishes to secure an alternative flight or airline, any difference in price must be paid by the traveller. At our absolute discretion we reserve the right to upgrade any flight booked to either a direct service or full service airline and we guarantee that should we need to change your flight that you’re travelling dates will remain as booked. Each promotional offer is limited to a certain number of customers. We secure more than the required allocation of rooms and airline seats (where full service airlines are used) for each promotional offer, however there is no certainty that your preferred rooms and airline seats will be available on any given day. You acknowledge that booking available rooms and airline seats is on a "first come first served" basis. You agree that you shall have no claim against us if your preferred dates are not available.
- Your accommodation sleeps 2 guests, unless stated otherwise. Where necessary extra guests or children will incur a charge for additional bedding and flights where offered. Further details can be provided online at the relevant group buying travel website specific to your holiday promotion or on request by contacting us on 1300 652 618 for deals including flights or 1300 885 570 for land only deals.
- Travel extras - Your initial payment of the holiday entitles you to a Voucher which enables you to have access to the related travel package offered. Only customers that have purchased a Voucher can book a holiday. If you require additional nights, additional guests, transfers etc to that entitled by your Voucher, payment is required upon confirmation of your requested extras.
- Payment can be made by cheque, money order, bank transfer or with the following credit cards - Visa, MasterCard, (a 1.5% credit card surcharge will apply) or Diners Club, Amex (a 3% credit card surcharge will apply). With payment by cheque, bookings can only be confirmed upon receipt of cleared funds.
Once full payment is made, if you cancel for any reason, subject to clause 26 you will not be entitled to any refund, including any extras purchased. If you believe there are compassionate or other extenuating circumstances as to why you have cancelled your holiday, please advise us and we may, in our absolute discretion, offer you an ex gratia partial refund. In the limited circumstances where you are not able to proceed with your booked holiday as a result of the insolvency of a service provider, we will refund to you any amount which you have paid to us and which we have not already paid (or are not legally obliged to pay) on your behalf to service providers. In that case, you agree that we shall be entitled to retain a booking fee applicable to your booking (a minimum of $200 per person) which is a reasonable remuneration for the services that we have provided and is a reasonable estimate of the expenses incurred by us in advertising, facilitating and booking your holiday.
- Non-payment Fees:
Should you default in making any payment in accordance with the agreed trading terms, then all monies owing to The Holiday Centre Pty Ltd shall immediately become due and payable. The Holiday Centre Pty Ltd shall be entitled to charge interest at the rate of 3% above the 90 day bank bill rate as set by The Reserve Bank of Australia per calendar month on all overdue amounts from the date due for payment until the date of actual payment. We reserve the right to apply any expense and/or costs or disbursements incurred by The Holiday Centre Pty Ltd in recovering any outstanding monies including debt Collection agency fees and legal costs.
- Amendments Fees: All amendments are subject to a minimum fee of $100 per person for air and accommodation packages and $100 per booking for accommodation only packages together with any additional amendment fees and conditions applied by the service providers.
- Taxes, Fees & other charges: Taxes, fees, additional levies and government charges may apply, are beyond our control and may change at any time. Taxes and Fees charged and collected by the airline(s) are only confirmed once your ticket is issued. Australian departure tax is recorded on your ticket as being paid. There are still some countries where taxes are paid upon departure from the airport.
- Acceptance of your booking is subject to each service provider's standard conditions of acceptance of guests including, but not limited to, conditions in relation to booking, occupancy, payment and checkout that apply at all times.
- 16. Airline Baggage: Some packages may include carry-on baggage only. Checked baggage may be available to purchase at an additional charge. Please contact us for details.
- Airline Meals and Aircraft seating: Please contact us for all meal and aircraft seating requests. Please note that bulkhead seats are generally reserved for families travelling with infants. Exit row seating cannot be reserved by us and is only made available at check-in. Requests may not be guaranteed until check-in and is subject to availability and the airline conditions of carriage. Any special meals if available must also be requested at the time of booking.
- Flight schedule changes: The airlines do have the right to reschedule or cancel flights at ANY time. Please note that the airlines accept no responsibility to accommodate any changes made that don't suit you. We will use our reasonable endeavours to assist you to rebook on the closest flight time or date available, subject to seat availability. We will not accept responsibility should changes occur nor do we accept responsibility for any additional cost incurred by you to make alterations to your booking to accommodate these changes as these are beyond our control.
- Travel Insurance: The Australian Government advises that all travellers obtain travel insurance prior to travel. The insurance should cover loss of deposit and other monies through cancellation, loss or damage to personal baggage and loss of money, medical expenses, additional expenses to cover hotel accommodation and repatriation costs to Australia should any services need to be extended or curtailed due to illness or other insurable risk. Our reservations team can provide you with general information about travel insurance at the time of booking. If you do not require travel insurance you agree to provide written acknowledgement that a recommendation to obtain travel insurance has been made to you by us.
- Incorrect Names: You are responsible to supply all passenger names exactly as they appear on your passports. If the spelling of any name itemised on your booking confirmation is different to the name on that person's passport/photo identification - PLEASE ADVISE US IMMEDIATELY. Failure to provide your correct names may require a re-issue of tickets and other documentation and you accept responsibility for this cost. In some cases you may have to pay more for your ticket if there are no seats available to rebook in the same fare type as the original ticket. Any fees will be the responsibility of the passenger if we have not been informed of the correct name and spelling at the time of the initial booking. Please note that most airlines treat name changes and route and/or itinerary alterations as FULL CANCELLATION and can incur full cancellation charges.
- Travel Documentation: Your airline E-ticket will be sent to you no later than 30 days prior to your departure date. Travel Documents include (without limitation) airline tickets, hotel vouchers, tour vouchers or any other document (whether in electronic form or otherwise) used to confirm an arrangement with a service provider. Travel documents may be subject to certain conditions and/or restrictions including (without limitation) being non-refundable, non-date-changeable and subject to cancellation and/or amendment fees. All Travel Documents are non-transferable. The Holiday Centre will not be held responsible for tickets and/or documentation lost by a third party. Any charges associated with re-issue and re-sending of tickets and/or documentation will be at your expense.
- Passports are required by all passengers travelling internationally and are always the responsibility of the passenger. Most countries require that foreign nationals entering hold a passport with at least 6 months validity beyond the date of your return to Australia.
- Visas and Vaccinations: Visa and health requirements are the responsibility of all individual travellers. Permanent residents travelling on a foreign passport must hold a valid returning resident Visa. The final responsibility for ensuring documentation is correct and current is that of the individual traveller. Our travel consultants are not qualified to advise you on vaccinations. Please contact your own doctor for advice, or visit the Travel Doctor website www.traveldoctor.com.au
- Department of Foreign Affairs & Trade – Travel Warnings: The Holiday Centre makes no representations as to the safety, conditions and other issues that may exist at any destination. For reasons of political unrest, acts of war or terrorism or natural disasters in certain parts of the world the Australian Government in conjunction with various other worldwide bodies may decide to issue a Government Advisory Warning to Australian Passport holders not to travel to that country. In these instances whilst travel to some countries is not advisable and some clauses of the travel insurance coverage may not be effective we appreciate that some travellers may still need to travel to those areas. Whilst we are prepared to make these bookings on your behalf we do so without responsibility or liability. Current travel warnings and other information is available on the Department of Foreign Affairs website at www.smartraveller.gov.au It is recommended that all Australian travellers register their personal details i.e. Passport numbers, contact details in Australia and the countries you will be visiting so that in case of emergency you can be contacted.
- Travel Compensation Fund: The Holiday Centre is a member of the Australian Travel Compensation Fund (TCF). TCF is a fund administered by a regulatory body established by government to give passengers financial protection in the event of a member's failure. The Holiday Centre passengers can have complete confidence that the Company meets the criteria necessary for participation in the TCF.
- If you, acting reasonably, cancel your holiday as a result of a travel warning issued for your travel destination by the Australian government as referred to in clause 24, we will refund to you any amount which you have paid to us and which we have not already paid (or are not legally obliged to pay) on your behalf to service providers. In that case, you agree that we shall be entitled to retain a booking fee applicable to your booking (a minimum of $200 per person) which is a reasonable remuneration for the services that we have provided and is a reasonable estimate of the expenses incurred by us in advertising, facilitating and booking your holiday.
- All enquiries and bookings for flights will be processed through The Holiday Centre.
- The Holiday Centre acts as an agent only. We offer a range of travel services (such as flights and accommodation) on behalf of others who provide those services (such as airlines and resorts). Our duties to you are limited to arranging bookings on your behalf with those service providers. We are not responsible for providing those services to you. If a service provider fails to provide you with a travel service, you agree that your only rights are directly against the service provider and not against us. You agree that we are not liable to you for any losses that you suffer in those circumstances, and that you will not claim against us (directly or indirectly) any refund, credit or other dispute. You agree that any money that you have paid to us, has been paid to us for the purposes of us forwarding payment on your behalf to the service providers to secure the booking for your travel services. If you have paid any amount to us by credit card, you agree that you will not lodge any dispute with your credit card issuer about the validity of your credit card transaction with us where a service provider fails to provide a service to you for any reason.
- The Promotion is designed and managed by The Holiday Centre of Level One, The Oasis Centre, Victoria Avenue, Broadbeach, Queensland 4218. A.B.N. 76 120 978 083.